Applications of Suggestopaedia
Although Suggestopaedia can be applied in all possible fields of education, it has so far been successfully applied in the following ways:
1. Preventive Suggestopaedia (for pre-schoolers)
To prevent the development of 'didactogenic diseases', Suggestopaedia introduces toddlers to the world in a natural way simulating acquisition and avoiding stimuli that allude to formal learning and discipline methods.
To watch a video about the suggestopaedic system of teaching First language READING and WRITING in 3 days click here
2. School Suggestopaedia (primary and secondary school pupils) - integrated teaching of all subjects in GLOBAL THEMES.
Special emphasis was laid on the full integration of means
. This is the
report on the Vienna experiments with school suggestopedia.
3. Vocational training of adults (reskilling and upskilling)
4. Teaching the host language and culture to refugees, stateless and illiterate people
5. Accelerated foreign language learning to adults
It goes without saying that in all fields there is absolutely no homework